Inter-Library Loan at Northern Territory Library
The Northern Territory Library’s Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Service assists clients in accessing books, journal & newspaper articles and any available form of publication held in library collections across Australia and overseas. These services are to members of the general public, remote public libraries, departmental clients and many other client groups, within the Northern Territory. Requests for services can be made either in person at the Northern Territory Library or via phone, fax, mail or e-mail or placed with your remote public library.
* Some fees may apply, and all document delivery services are subject to copyright legislation.
* Requests for copies of documents will require submission of a signed copyright declaration form.
* Requests for hardcopy items may require the client to access the requested item on site at Northern Territory Library, in Parliament House, Darwin, unless requested via remote public libraries.
- Document Delivery Request Form (Doc 305Kb)
- Document Delivery Request Form (Pdf 29Kb)