Christmas and New Year closures
Arts NT will be closed during the Christmas and the New Year period.
For more information, visit the Department of Arts and Museums Christmas and New Year closures
NT Arts Grants Program
The Quick Response Scheme, Community Grants and Community Festivals category are open to support arts activities that further the vision of exploring, expressing and showcasing Northern Territory identity through arts and culture.
- Community Grants - offer up to $5 000 per grant to increase access and participation in the arts for first time applicants, and for applicants from regional and remote areas of the NT, Indigenous, culturally and linguistically diverse and other priority groups including people with disability.
- Quick Response Scheme - offers up to $1 500 per grant to support access to arts and cultural opportunities as they arise, in a flexible and responsive manner.Community Festivals – offers up to $20 000 per year for up to three years to support established and emerging regional and remote community festivals to develop and present artistic programs and cultural maintenance initiatives in community arts celebrations.
Applications can be received any time during the year and must be submitted online.
Detailed information is provided in the current NT Arts Grants Guidelines (pdf 593Kb).
Download support attachments here.
Applicants who require advice in preparing their application, or unable to use the application system due to access or technology issues, are encouraged to contact Arts NT on 1800 678 237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone and WebEx meetings are also available for remote applicants.
RAF Quick Response Grants
The Regional Arts Fund (RAF) is an Australian Government initiative supporting sustainable cultural development in regional and remote communities in Australia. The fund has an emphasis on building capacity in disadvantaged, very remote and Indigenous communities. In the Northern Territory the RAF is managed by the Northern Territory Government through Arts NT, Department of Arts and Museums.
The RAF Quick Response Grants are open all year to assist regional artists, arts organisations and communities to take up professional or skills development, or small project opportunities. Grants are available in the following categories:
- Individuals Grant:
Up to $1 500 per grant for individuals is available with a maximum of $2 500 per applicant over the four-year funding period from 2013 to 2016.
- Organisations Grant:
Up to $3 000 per grant for organisations is available per financial year, with a maximum of $6 000 per applicant over the four-year funding period from 2013 to 2016.
To apply online visit Grants-Tracker
Applicants, who are considering applying and require advice in preparing their application due to access or technology issues, are encouraged to make an appointment with an Arts Broker. Phone and WebEx meetings are also available for remote applicants. Contact Arts NT on 1800 678 237 or email email@example.com
Acknowledgment of Funding through Northern Territory Government
When you receive funding from the Northern Territory Government through Arts NT you are required to prominently acknowledge this support in all media releases and promotional activity as you agree to in your funding agreement with the Northern Territory Government.
- media releases about the funded activity or issued by a funded organisation;
- advertisements to promote the funded activity or issued by a funded organisation;
- posters or flyers for your funded activity or issued by a funded organisation;
- publications for or about your funded activity or issued by a funded organisation;
- banners printed that promote the funded activity or funded organisation;
- websites (home pages) and social media (info or about section) for your funded activity or funded organisation;
- newsletters/e-bulletins from funded organisations
- letterheads from funded organisations; and
- email signatures for funded organisations.
The correct logo to acknowledge funding from the Northern Territory Government:
Arts NT encourages you to send any promotional material prior printing to Arts NT to check the designs to ensure appropriate acknowledgment of the funding received.
To download the logo or for more information visit the Logos Page